Green Edge Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Edge Guild

Guild Forum For Green Edge Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bev and Dusha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
neil

neil

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Bev and Dusha Empty
PostSubject: Bev and Dusha   Bev and Dusha I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:55 am

A big welcome to Bev and Dusha onto the sub masters team at Green Edge.

Bev and Dush have both been in the guild since it started and were also in the R.E.L.Z. Guild with us old timers lol, I cannot think of two better people to join the sub master’s team and help us to drive the guild forward towards S class. So if you have any problems on the game or you have some idea’s for the guild then send the fookers a pm lol oh and don’t forget the other two fookers Joely and Pan no point in sending me a pm as I’m always busy drinking cider lmfao.
Hammer
Back to top Go down
dushadoney

dushadoney

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Bev and Dusha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bev and Dusha   Bev and Dusha I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:38 pm

1st of all I would like to say thanks Neil for the post and a big thanks to Eryl for making me a subby cheers cheers cheers

Please please shout me if you need a hand or want a game or maybe some advice I am here to help Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lastly Green_Edge guild is about having fun and enjoying the game so if you dont like it you can get fooked !!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
neil

neil

Number of posts : 110

Bev and Dusha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bev and Dusha   Bev and Dusha I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:17 pm

holy fook the lads got style lol
What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zip

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Bev and Dusha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bev and Dusha   Bev and Dusha I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:31 am

OMG Dush is a sub-master!!!!! What's the world coming to Shocked

Only joking m8, gratz to you and Bev Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22

Bev and Dusha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bev and Dusha   Bev and Dusha I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:51 am

ok ok ok wtf is going on here !!!!!!!!!! zippy back on the forum and the old fooker not sent me a dirty message ?????
ok zipp you got me worried
lol
hammer
Back to top Go down
https://greenedgeguild.1talk.net
Sponsored content

Bev and Dusha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bev and Dusha   Bev and Dusha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bev and Dusha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum