Green Edge Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Edge Guild

Guild Forum For Green Edge Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all USA players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
neil

neil

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-19

To all USA players Empty
PostSubject: To all USA players   To all USA players I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Hello all, just been talking to eryl about the guild and the amount of USA players that we have in the guild 25 at the last count I think. We think that the usa players should have a say in the guild as you are a big part of what we are about, so this is the idea….we would like to offer 1 USA player the chance of being a guild sub master on behalf of the USA players the idea behind this is to make sure that you are represented within the guild and that you have a member on the masters team to make sure that all players have a voice. So if you like the idea please nominate yourself or a fellow player who you would all be happy to represent you within the guild. Please leave names below this post it would be good to have a fast turn a round on this, have a think about it and good luck to all that apply
Hammer
Back to top Go down
krazet

krazet

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-18

To all USA players Empty
PostSubject: usa submaster   To all USA players I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:05 pm

i think mallett be great canidate if he dont mind me sayn so . Smile
Back to top Go down
mallett0026

mallett0026

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-14

To all USA players Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all USA players   To all USA players I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:06 pm

imma have to nominate CRAZY-T for this,he is a great golfer an always ready to play a "round" with some1 else always seems to b in a great mood an brings a smile an good atmosphere to the great Green-Edge guild
Back to top Go down
neil

neil

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-19

To all USA players Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all USA players   To all USA players I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:48 am

omfg a pair of drunken fookers, great choice lmao. I'm sure both of you guys would do a great job, scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch good luck to both of you. Any more names ?
hammer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To all USA players Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all USA players   To all USA players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all USA players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Green Edge Guild :: Green Edge Guild :: introductions :: General guild chat-
Jump to: