Green Edge Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Edge Guild

Guild Forum For Green Edge Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will You Get Into Heaven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divit46

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Will You Get Into Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Will You Get Into Heaven   Will You Get Into Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:33 am

A man who had just died, approached Saint Peter at the Gates of Heaven.
“I would like to enter Heaven”, he stated.
Saint Peter replied, “Well what have you done in your life that would entitle you to enter the Kingdom of Heaven”.
The man paused, searching his memory….”Well on two separate occasions I gave a homeless person a dollar”.
Saint Peter studied the man and then said, “ I’m not sure that that’s enough to get you in. I’ll have to go talk to the Man. Wait here”.
So Saint Peter goes off to the room where such weighty things are discussed.
Looking up towards the Heavens he says, “God, there is a man outside who is seeking entry into the Kingdom of Heaven”.
God then asks him, “What has he done to deserve such a gift?”
Saint Peter tells Him, “He says on two separate occasions he gave a homeless person a dollar”.
There is long pause while God made His decision, and then He replied softly, “Give him back his two bucks and tell him to go to Hell”.
Back to top Go down
neil

neil

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Will You Get Into Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will You Get Into Heaven   Will You Get Into Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:44 am

lmao divit i like it lol
Back to top Go down

Will You Get Into Heaven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Green Edge Guild :: Green Edge Guild :: introductions :: Jokes and funnies-
Jump to: