Green Edge Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Edge Guild

Guild Forum For Green Edge Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LET THE BEER START FLOWING

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marti2k6

marti2k6

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-28

LET THE BEER START FLOWING Empty
PostSubject: LET THE BEER START FLOWING   LET THE BEER START FLOWING I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:02 am

Just a quick message to all of you in Green-Edge and their families to wish you a very merry CHRISTMAS AN NEW YEAR, this year has been a gr8 year for the guild an long may it continue also i feel a big ty an well done to eryl and the subs who do alot of work 2 keep the guild going as we don't always notice it but i guess you guildies appreciate it as much as i do cheers cheers cheers cheers

LET THE BEER START FLOWING AN LETS ALL GET FKIN RAT ARSED Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

OH NEARLY FORGOT THE WIFE ASKED ME TO DECORATE THE TREE THIS YEAR HOW DO YOU THINK I DID LADS Question Question Question Question Question Question
LET THE BEER START FLOWING Beerxmas

ALSO I BOUGHT MY EPILECTIC BROTHER A STROBE LIGHT FOR CHRISTMAS

HE GONNA HAVE A FKIN FIT WHEN HE SEES IT lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
neil

neil

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BEER START FLOWING   LET THE BEER START FLOWING I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:54 am

Great post marti lad was in tears. Yup been a great year for the guild big gratz to eryl and all the guildies for making this a top guild long may it continue. Hope you and yours have a great new year.
Happy New year to all.
Hammer
Back to top Go down
Woustor

Woustor

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BEER START FLOWING   LET THE BEER START FLOWING I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:09 pm

have a happy new year all, see all next year and hopefully I be back in force once new year starts as workload been immense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BEER START FLOWING   LET THE BEER START FLOWING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LET THE BEER START FLOWING
Page 1 of 1