Green Edge Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Edge Guild

Guild Forum For Green Edge Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eryl and the 100 thing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Eryl and the 100 thing Empty
PostSubject: Eryl and the 100 thing   Eryl and the 100 thing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:18 am

As i'm sure you all know that eryl is closing in on the big level 100, i think he is on about 6.5% exp. It will take him about 6 months to complete this and he needs approx 100.000 birds on cads to do it. Eryl has done more than his fair share of leveling players up and getting them ready for the semi pro test's he has also been a great master to the guild and continues to push it forward towards A class status. This is his time on the game and if he can help i'm sure he will but he needs the space to do his own thing and reach his goal of level 100. Eryl is always on ts for advice and is more that happy to help out with any player or guild matters.
The guild has 3 sub masters Hammerhead, Panhead and Joely if you need us for anything please let us know.
Go get it Eryl.
Hammer,Pan and Joely
Back to top Go down
https://greenedgeguild.1talk.net
Kaasschaaf

Kaasschaaf

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Eryl and the 100 thing   Eryl and the 100 thing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:39 pm

Goodluck eryl, you deserve it!
Back to top Go down
derkmex3

derkmex3

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: ffs   Eryl and the 100 thing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:49 am

ffs still not 100 yet , when i come back he will still be 99 , ffs thats why i was gone so i wouldnt slow you down , maybe i need to come back and help you instead lol
Back to top Go down
eryl

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Eryl and the 100 thing   Eryl and the 100 thing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:19 am

derk i need your help u sexy yank m8 lol lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eryl and the 100 thing   Eryl and the 100 thing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eryl and the 100 thing
Page 1 of 1