Green Edge Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Edge Guild

Guild Forum For Green Edge Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Offering games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
neil

neil

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Offering games Empty
PostSubject: Offering games   Offering games I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:38 pm

I have had a few pm's from guildies saying that they don't get offered any games within the guild, and i got to be honest that i'm guilty of sorting games out on ts with other players without asking in guild chat , ts is a great tool for the people using it and helps you to sort out games really fast however for the people not using ts it must be a night mare to get a game. So if you are setting a room for any course try to remember and put it up in guild chat that gives all guildies on your server the chance to join your room for a few holes. If you are doing praccy rounds for h/c or test rounds then feel free to do them on your own or sometimes you just want to play on your own that's fine, lets not loose any guild players from lack of games
Thanks all
Hammer
Back to top Go down
eryl1976
Guild Master
Guild Master
eryl1976

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Offering games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offering games   Offering games I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:26 pm

yes it would be realy nice 2 get the guild 2 mix lot more so plz plz ask ppl 4 games in guild chat we got a gd bunch of members here 4 fun we dont want 2 lose any members and remember this guild is built 4 fun so lets get this a top guild were it belongs
Back to top Go down

Offering games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Green Edge Guild :: Green Edge Guild :: introductions :: General guild chat-
Jump to: