Green Edge Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Edge Guild

Guild Forum For Green Edge Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

alf coupons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eryl1976
Guild Master
Guild Master
eryl1976

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-19

alf coupons Empty
PostSubject: alf coupons   alf coupons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:01 pm

the guild is going well on the guild room ranking we are now 5th so be nice 2 go 4 the push try get the room its lion room so if u got nothing 2 do when u on try 18 holes on alf ty all the best eryl
Back to top Go down
neil

neil

Number of posts : 110

alf coupons Empty
PostSubject: Re: alf coupons   alf coupons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:16 pm

holy fook just had a look at this post by eryl and we got 271 coupons for the alf room, someone has been very busy banging in those coupons keep up the good work. A big thank you goes to are friends and fellow guildies from the U.S.A as i know you are putting in the hours in alfs and giving us a real chance of getting the room, cmon guys lets all slam in a few rounds on alfs and get this guild room
hammer
albino santa geek jocolor queen farao farao rendeer bom Sleep I love you Suspect flower lol! Wink Rolling Eyes I love you alien cat @ alien Basketball cheers santa sunny drunken bom What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zip

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-14

alf coupons Empty
PostSubject: Re: alf coupons   alf coupons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Now i'm back i'll certainly give it my all.

Nobody come in and watch me first few times tho, might be a bit embarassing!!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
neil

neil

Number of posts : 110

alf coupons Empty
PostSubject: Re: alf coupons   alf coupons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:26 pm

Bad news all just been speaking to eryl and one of the guilds have 13.000 coupons in for the alf room, people are spending a lot of real cash to get these guild rooms i dont think we have any real chance of getting the room Sad(
Hammer
Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

alf coupons Empty
PostSubject: Re: alf coupons   alf coupons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alf coupons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Green Edge Guild :: Green Edge Guild :: introductions :: General guild chat-
Jump to: